Envato is an online marketplace of quality and user-friendly stock images, video footage, fonts, music, graphics, templates, and other creative assets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded in 2007 by Michael Fien.
If you want to publish your stuff on Envato Market, you’ll need to have an account on our marketplace. In this article, I’ll show you How To Create Envato Account step-by-step.
If you’re serious about making money online, you must create an account on Envato. Envato is a free online platform where you can upload and sell your products and services. It allows you to sell your creations like art, textiles, videos, ebooks, games, webinars, audio, logos, WordPress themes, etc.
Hello, I’m Sakibul Islam. I’m a digital marketer. Today I will discuss the “How To Create Envato Account – Step By Step Guide“. So please read this article and give me your valuable feedback. Thank You.
What is Envato?
Envato is an online marketplace. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded in 2007 by Michael Fien.
The company provides the best tools for creating websites, blogs, software, mobile apps, and more. It offers various assets, including images, fonts, icons, graphics, templates, WordPress themes, backgrounds, video clips, stock photos, audio, and more.
Envato is known for its easy-to-use interface, high image quality, and user-friendly design. Envato offers premium accounts, allowing owners to earn extra revenue from their work. Envato takes 30% of the total earnings for premium members.
In addition to these awesome tools, Envato has a marketplace where you can sell your products and services. You can sell anything that you create or can find online. All you have to do is upload it to Envato.
However, some of the premium account features will come at a price. For instance, you’ll get access to exclusive assets that aren’t available for free users.
Additionally, you’ll have access to a fantastic community of creatives that can help you with any problem you might encounter while using Envato’s platform.
This community will provide feedback and support through Envato’s Knowledge Base. There’s also a chat room that will help you get answers to any questions regarding your projects.
How to Create A new Envato Account
To create a new Envato account, you need to head to Envato’s official website.
1. Click on the Sign-Up button on the right sidebar of your screen.
2. Here, you will see three options to open an account.
It would be best if you chose according to your preference. Then click next.
3. You must fill in the First And Last Name, Email, and Password Box.
4. Then, you have to solve a Captcha for security purposes.
5. Now click on the Create Account Button.
6. A verification mail will send at this stage to your email. Click the link, and your account will be ready to use.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Envato
Advantages of the Envato
- Great for creating websites and portfolios. Simple to use
- Simple to use access to premium themes and plugins Easy to sell (no upfront costs)
- Easy to sell (no upfront costs) No upfront fees
- No upfront fees. Limited design and coding skills needed
- Support forums and customer service Unlimited downloads (includes mobile apps)
- Unlimited downloads (includes mobile apps) Payment through Paypal or Stripe
- Payment through Paypal or Stripe Limited payment options
Disadvantages of the Envato
- Limited payment options Price hikes
- Limited design and coding skills are needed. Support forums and customer service
- Price hikes Not suitable for building eCommerce stores
If you want to try the marketplace without commitment, create a free account at Envato.
Envato offers the unique ability to create products online by simply uploading content. The main benefit is that you don’t need to build a website and learn how to code or design to sell. You can also save time and money by not having to deal with website development.
You can get started quickly and without commitment since you’ll only pay for what you sell. For more information, visit Envato’s Website.